Sunday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 2/25/12 9:10 pm - Philadelphia, PA
GM PA:

I was awakened this morning by hammering.  Gene thought he was far enough away from the bedroom that it would not bother me.  He's fixing the heating ducts that were installed by the old GC in the wrong place.  It is to aggrivating that so much of what was done has had to be ripped out and either replaced or re-worked.

I forgot to mention that Gene loved his anniversary gift

Birchat Habayit Mezuzah

When we sold and moved from Gene's old house he was going to bring the Mezuzah from there, then said that we should get a new one for "our" house. 

thank you Steffi for your guidence that helped me find this for my hubby.

Probably heading to church today.  Gene and I were informed last week that I had been nominated to join the Trustee Board and Gene was nominated to join the Deacon Board.  We'll find out in a couple weeks if we are offically elected since we've both accepted the nominations.

After that I have to come home and clean up my "school work space" .  There is so much stuff I have to now go through everything so that I can throw away what I no longer need for my Thesis and keep close to me what I still need for the rest of the research and writing and correcting of the first submission of the thesis.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.....

Ida

IdaMae

bvohl
on 2/25/12 9:34 pm
GM Ida and PA!!

The mezuzah is beautiful!!

I was up bright and early this morning. Dee's friend slept over last night and well they were up around 5am!! The cat was meowing and woke them up!! I am going to have words with that boy!!!

Today I am taking the girls to Hebrew School, then an errand, then home to straighten, clean, put away laundry, get stuff ready for the week, and hopefully a nap!!! I NEED ONE!

I got some news on Dee which I will post on a separate post....

Have a great day!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

SukieSookie
on 2/26/12 1:22 am
Hello Beth, Gene and Ida! And PA!

My second (and last) day of having nobody in the house but me :) So relaxing. My brother did invite me over for dinner and I haven't seen my nephews for a while so that will be nice. I also have to get ready for a gazillion DR apts this coming week, but it's for the good :)
I hope everyone has a great day, Try and enjoy the weather, it's so beautiful out!

Sukie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views